Top 5 Best Badminton Rackets of 2019
All tired up after looking out for the right badminton rackets? Well, then you are on the right page.
We all know that if someone is anxiously serious about finding his or her right racket, we will tell you about the best in the world chart 2019. It may not be essential for you to buy that particular racket, but with your range and those features mentioned over here, one can get the best choice easily.
Before you chose one of the best badminton rackets, one needs to consider that it has smooth swings and have stronger smashes. This increases the quality of shots to be taken. Want to take your deception shots to reach out the winning streak, then you should change racket and fine tune it or easily buy a new one.
Features of best racket 2019:
It is also important that whichever badminton racket is bought, should not be because of the sports fever, but should complement the style of player. It should have flexibility and maneuver the shot. should have the tendency to generate power in for the best shot.
Look for these features too, before you chose the best racket for your match:
- Balance point
- Racket frame
These factors are important as they built up the control or power. You can have the badminton racket at the platform of the Sportsavis.com that has been considered to be the best one.
Countdown to Top 5 Best Badminton Rackets of 2019
Before we move on to best badminton racket 2019, here are some rackets which can make up your perfect match:
- Arcsaber Z Slash: This badminton racket has the solid control, great power and excellent swing for a pro player to adapt on. But there is a weakness still, and i.e. its defense is a bit weak. No matter of the only con it has, it is very slim and this makes it resistance to air which increases its speed.
- Nanoray 20: This graphite racket is also lightweight, has excellent tension, is super fast and has good power. Moreover, this racket which comes in the list of top 5 best badminton rackets of 2019, is a cheap piece to buy with decent performance. As it is not for professional players, it has a good defense and makes it best for beginners to buy/
- Yonex Nanoray 10: It is super lightweight, and again a good racket for beginners to buy. The best thing is that it comes from one of the biggest brand i.e. Yonex. It has decent power and great maneuverability for beginners to enjoy at all cost.
- Nanoray Z Speed: It is a controversial racket with reduced fatigue. It is good for defenders and twin championship. It doesn’t have good smashes but overall a good choice.
- Yonex Nanoray 900: It is a heavier racket with increased power. A perfect choice for defensive players and has smooth swings. It also has stronger smashers and makes backcourt game a perfect time. A good choice for frontcourt and Midcourt matches.